RIMS 2013 Conference & Exhibition (available only for current GIS members)
The RIMS 2013 Annual Conference & Exhibition will be from Sunday, April 21- Wednesday, April 24 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Student registration is $150. GIS members will receive priority in receiving a discount for the registration. If you are interested in attending, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about the conference visit: http://go.rims.org/RIMS13EMAMB7
Top 5 reasons why you should attend RIMS ’13:
- It’s the most extensive educational conference for risk professionals. RIMS ’13 gives you bang for your buck. Each day is packed with sessions, keynotes, receptions and special events.
- High-level speakers from across all industries. Topics range from financial risk to claims management to enterprise risk management to insurer solvency.
- Meet vendors focused on risk management solutions. Discover thousands of ground-breaking resources, the latest innovations and breakthrough solutions to help you improve the bottom line.
- Engage with the risk community and build your professional network. Learn not just in the sessions, but also from the experience of your peers. Nearly 9,000 industry professionals will join us in Los Angeles. Spend time at the many events and hear what they are doing well.
- Experience an Exhibit Hall like no other. The new RIMS Hub is heart of the show floor and features innovative opportunities to learn, network and relax.
A GIS Inter-Chapter Event: “Night With The Stars”(available for GIS members, alumni, CSUF students and faculty, RIMS members, and friends)
Event proudly sponsored by the Orange County RIMS Chapter
In conjunction with the RIMS 2013 Conference, our GIS Beta Gamma Chapter will be hosting an our 1st GIS Inter-Chapter Event titled “Night With The Stars” on Sunday, April 21 from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM in Downtown Los Angeles.
RSVP is required for this event. Please RSVP via this invitation and Eventbrite at: http://gisnightwiththestars.eventbrite.com. You do not need to be registered for the RIMS 2013 Conference to attend this event.
Come join us for a fun afternoon before the RIMS Conference Opening Reception! All GIS members, faculty, alumni, and RIMS members are invited to attend.
10:00-12:00 PM: Visit to the Griffith Observatory
12:30-3:00 PM: Lunch at Cole’s (*Lunch fee is $10 per individual*)
Note: We will be meeting at the Vermont/ Sunset Metro Station on 1500 North Vermont Avenue, East Hollywood, Los Angeles at 10:00 AM to take a 20 minute shuttle to the Griffith Observatory. The shuttle costs 50 cents each way.
If you would like to join us only for lunch, Cole’s is located on 118 E 6th St Los Angeles, CA 90014. Parking is $5. Please make sure to bring cash or checks only.
This event is exclusive and you must RSVP to the event via EventBrite at: http://gisnightwiththestars.eventbrite.com. The deadline to RSVP is Sunday, April 14 by 11:59 PM.
For more information or details, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at https://csufgis.wordpress.com/events-home/night-with-the-stars/.
This event is sponsored by the CSUF GIS Beta Gamma Chapter and OCRIMS.