The 45th Annual International Conference
“Celebrating 50 Years of Developing the Next Generation”
September 29-October 1, 2016
Gamma Iota Sigma is pleased to present the 45th Annual International Conference in the great city of Columbus, Ohio, the birthplace to GIS and our original headquarters. The Conference is the premier event for the insurance industry to engage the next generation, and the most comprehensive event for students to develop professionally and expand on their industry exposure and knowledge. The agenda includes a career fair, educational sessions and keynote addresses, in addition to leadership seminars and ample networking opportunities. This year’s conference will serve to further the interaction between our students, the industry and our alumni.
In 2015, the Conference drew 576 students and advisors from 53 colleges and universities throughout North America, plus 75 sponsors, 65 exhibitors and over 250 industry representatives. Those numbers are expected to grow again in 2016! Student attendees are preparing for careers as risk managers, actuaries, underwriters, brokers, consultants, agents and more in all areas of the insurance, risk management, and actuarial science industries. They are looking for internships for the summer of 2017 or full-time positions for January 2017 and May 2017.
*You must be a current registered GIS member of our chapter in order to register for the event. Self registration is not allowed. Please email us at email@example.com for more details.*
Visit our Grand Chapter for more information.
PAST CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
- 44th Annual International Conference: Chicago, Illinois
- 43rd Annual International Conference: Dallas, Texas
- 42nd Annual International Conference,”Get your Motor Running”: Charlotte, NC
- 41st Annual International Conference, “Just Risk It”: Chicago, IL
- 40th Annual International Conference, “A Grand Celebration”: October 13-15, 2011 in Columbus, Ohio
- 38th Annual International Management Conference: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania